HOGA Tea Eggs Premix is the best option nutritionally for maintaining good health and wellness to achieve a healthy lifestyle. This traditional herbal recipe makes a perfect healthy snack that can be eaten anytime of the day. The aroma and goodness of HOGA Tea Eggs Premix makes it a delightfully healthy snack for the whole family all day long.
Content : 25g HOGA Tea Eggs Premix
Packaging : packet
Cooking Instruction :
- Wash the eggs and bring to a boil for 10 minutes until the eggs are hard-boiled.
- Drain and run cold water over the hard-boiled eggs until they are cooled, then crack them evenly.
- Put the cracked eggs into a rice cooker or slow cooker and add 2500ml water.
- Add the HOGA Tea Eggs Premix ingredients and other seasonings, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for at least 3 hours (rice cooker) or 5 hours (slow cooker) until the flavours seeped into the eggs.
- Remove the eggs shells and best served hot.
HOGA Tea, Lysimachia Christinae Hance, Conioselinum Unvittatum, Angelica Sinesis and White Peppercorn.